Day 11 -25km

Arild- Lerberget

Wind: 5-6 m/s S turning W/NW and increasing in the afternoon 

The headwind was too much for us so we took a longer break just south of Mölle. At 16.30 we started kayaking again when the wind had turned. It seems like we won’t kayak for some days now because the forecast sais there will be strong winds. Gerd wanted to stay at a commercial camping site so we stopped when we saw one.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Day 11 -25km

  1. Swempa says:

    If you can´t kayak maybe you can go to Helsingborg and buy a new tent.

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s